Tuesday, May 17, 2005

WIPs

Or should it be WsIP? Meh.
NAK and TOH today, so I can't be wordy, but I have a few pictures of my progress.

First, Booga bag, about 2/3 done. I am currently thinking about adding pockets when it's done, since it looks like I'll have extra yarn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Second, the lace shrug from Interweave. I'm going back and forth between loving it and being insanely frustrated. But it's going to be gorgeous.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And a close up- because the lace is purty and I'm proud of myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I am mid-heel into my second BroadRipple sock. Damn aluminum needles are holding me back. I won't post a picture until they're done (as incentive, or...something?)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Nice job, the colors on both are absolutely gorgeous!