Monday, October 22, 2007

Home from Rhinebeck

There is so, so much I want to write about, but it is much too early in the morning, and I don't think my muscles have completely un-kinked from the camping. I will have to post in installments as I remember everything that happened. The whole weekend has blended into a fuzzy, fiber-y dream!

I do have to share a conversation I had with my 4-year-old in the washroom,
"Mummy, what is the toilet paper made of?"
"Paper. What else would it be made of?"
"I don't know. Maybe wool?"
(laughing) "Why would the toilet paper be made of wool?"
(said with a 'well duh' tone) "Because it's a wool festibal (sic)"

I love my little guy!

1 comment:

Erin said...

He really is too funny! So glad we got to meet up! I had a blast, we'll have to do it again next year.