Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Five days and...

four hundred and sixty some odd repetitons of Rhapsody in Blue, and I'm making real progress on the sweater. I'm making some progress on the sock. I remembered why I stopped making socks though. Once you get past the heel, they are really quite boring, and I have another 3 inches or so before I can decrease for the toe. And then I have to start the second one...

Friend for whom I'm making the sweater agreed on the cost, so now I can relax about that. Now I just have to worry about whether I can figure out how to sew it all together. I've never really done that before...

I think I'll stop here before I abuse any more elipses. But I do have pictures of my projects because, let's face it, that's why I started this blog- picture whoring.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: